How to Clean Everything
Today is Sunday. I got to clean my place.
This has got to be the best day of the week. I love cleaning.
I know you are going to be saying ... oh yeah, Dr. B, and I also believe in the yeti or big foot or the Loch Ness monster.
Well, I didn’t say I’m good at it... It’s just the cathartic release of not having to focus on anything else.
It’s just one foot after another.
One towel, one sheet, one cushion fluffed after another.
My routine is first:
1. I put all my sheets in the dishwasher. They should all be spun and done by the time I do the laundry.
2. I then put all my washing in the dryer. It saves time rather than pushing them in the washing machine. Hot air really does clean them.
3. I hide any additional notes and things in a draw, under the bed, or in bags. That way I can’t see them.
4. I do a good job vacuuming. Even if the bag is not empty, just the motions of vacuuming feels good.
5. Finally, I pretend to wipe down a bunch of things haphazardly. All good. Looks good wiping. Putting some elbow grease into it.
And then after a hard 5 minutes of cleaning I am totally relieved.
It’s like Feng Sui.
While I’m on the topic, can I recommend the lovely Lee Holmes from Supercharged Food www.SuperchargedFood.com, a clinical nutritionist who promotes internal health (aka body cleansing) - really good for the body and soul.
Getting inspired :-)
Have a great day everyone ... I got a busy day ahead of cleaning and sleeping.